Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ugh

Today was hard for me. As was yesterday. And I have been a total weenie about it too. Realized how freaked out I am about everything has led me to some interesting conclusions and questions.

1.) How does one just stop worrying? I know that Jesus loves me and that he has a plan for me, even though I have no idea what it is. But knowing and believing are two different things. People may see my lack of direction and try to convince me that I'll end up ok, or try to push me in one direction or another. But I'm doing the best that I can...

2.) I am forever reminded that I am nothing. The only reason I'm alive is because God sent the Holy Spirit to live inside of me and help me through stuff.

3.) I continue to grow restless. And I continue to feel that my vocation will not be in history, as my degree will state as my area of expertise. And I have no idea what I will do after that.

I will survive.

No comments: